explorer blog

Welcome

Thursday, October 20, 2005




THE FIRST IMPORTANT LESSON :


At college , our professor once gave us a pop quiz. I thought I was doing well until I read the last question . it asked the name of the lady who cleaned the college . I thought that it was not a serious question . I had seen the woman on the way to and from classes , and I knew she was in her 50s , but I didn't know her name. I did not answer the question . I asked the professor if the answer counted towards our quiz grade. " absolutely" replied the professor. He continued , " in your careers , you will meet many people . all are important . they need your care and attention even if you do it by giving a smile and saying Hello." I will never forget this lesson ,and I learned that the woman's name was DOROTHY BROWN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

> Message board